Brock Grain Systems has a long-standing tradition of demonstrating innovative leadership in developing, marketing and supporting grain facility solutions worldwide.
- 1957 Brock was founded (Milford)
- 1976 Brock became part of CTB, Inc.
- 1997 CTB purchased the grain bin division of Butler Manufacturing (Kansas City, Missouri)
- 2000 CTB acquired ABC Industries’ grain handling equipment
- 2002 CTB acquired Beard Industries, Inc. (Frankfort, Indiana)
- 2012 CTB purchased the assets of Martin Industries, Corp. and its related subsidiaries including LeMar Industries Corp. (Des Moines, Iowa) and Riley Equipment Inc. (Vincennes, Indiana)
Stability in Motion®
Brock Grain Systems is a division of CTB, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company. CTB has remained true to its tradition of Leadership Through Innovation®. CTB has adopted strategies for growth to enable it to continue to serve its customers with excellence and leadership far into the future.
Working together with its independent dealers, Brock Grain Systems helps its customers achieve greater levels of business success by assisting, advising and consulting with them in selecting the best combinations of grain storage facilities, towers, catwalks, conveyors, aeration, drying and conditioning equipment.
For more information visit the Brock Grain Systems website, HERE.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine GFMT
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com