• CE certified
• New design falling number, 7 inch touch screen display on the side.
• 3 different themes of display
• All function buttons are one touch away. Easy to use.
• Measures FN conforming to international standards (ICC and AACC Standard methods).
• Dual analysis system
• Segregation of sound and sprouted grain to save money and ensure quality
• Possibility to perform;
-Classical falling number test in wheat flour and meal.
-Falling number test in wheat flour with altitude correction,
-Falling number test in meal of wheat, durum, rye and barley with altitude correction,
-Fungal falling number test to detect alpha amylase enzyme activity which is added to flour
• Automatic altitude correction and automatic recalculation of FN results
• Moisture FN, moisture gr, mean value, liquefaction number
• Calculation of blends, sample id
• LAN connection
• Optional print out
• New design, touch screen gluten washer.
• Conforms to official world standards (AACC No:38-52, ICC No: 155&158, 137/1).
• Automatic dual chamber system.
• Ease of use.
• Stainless steel box. No corrosion!
• Measures wet gluten quantity of the wheat meal, wheat flour, durum, semolina and wheat gluten.
• Measures both ground grain and flour at breeders, grain traders, flour mills, flour users, wheat gluten manufacturers, pasta manufacturers and bakeries.
• Two different test methods in the same system.
• Rapid analysis. A complete test takes less than 7 minutes.
• Adjustable mixing and washing time by setting menu on Touch Screen Display.
• Possibility to adjust mixing time from 5 up to 75 seconds and washing time from 60 to 900 seconds.
• Robust design.
• Specially designed holes at the bottom panel enabling device to discharge the water, in case of water pump tubes deterioration.
• Segregation of grain and flour in terms of wet gluten amount
For more information and to view the full range of product visit the Erkaya website, HERE.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine Milling and Grain
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com