Animal Farming Ukraine is the major event in Ukraine that focuses exclusively on animal and poultry farming and includes all product areas related to these sectors. Ukraine is the second largest country by territory in Europe, as its area is more than 603,700 km².
Most of the territory (95%) are plains with low declivous uplands with the height of no more than 300 m. Mixed forests, forest-steppes and steppes prevail on the plains of Ukraine. About the half of the country area is used for plant growing; forests occupy 18% territories.
The exhibition, taking place at the International Exhibition Centre (IEC) in Kiev between the 28th and 30th of October is visited by representatives from all regions of Ukraine, as well as international visitors from around the globe
A survey of last years participants showed that 93.3% of visitors are ready to recommend Animal Farming Ukraine to their colleagues in industry.
Animal Farming Ukraine officially supported by:
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine
- Committee on Agrarian Policy and Land Relations of The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- World Poultry Science Association
- Association of Farmers and Private Landowners of Ukraine
- Association "Union of Poultry Enterprisers of Ukraine"
- Association of Dairy Producers of Ukraine
- Association of Pig Producers of Ukraine.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine GFMT
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com