BrockGrain Systems has a long-standing tradition of demonstrating innovative leadership in developing, marketing and supporting grain facility solutions worldwide.
· 1957 Brock was founded (Milford)
· 1976 Brock became part of CTB, Inc.
· 1997 CTB purchased the grain bin division of Butler Manufacturing (Kansas City, Missouri)
· 2000 CTB acquired ABC Industries’ grain handling equipment
· 2002 CTB acquired Beard Industries, Inc. (Frankfort, Indiana)
· 2012 CTB purchased the assets of Martin Industries, Corp. and its related subsidiaries including LeMar Industries Corp. (Des Moines, Iowa) and Riley Equipment Inc. (Vincennes, Indiana)
Read the article HERE.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine GFMT
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com