Global Milling Conference with GRAPAS 2015
Koln, Germany - June 9, 2015
The one-day conference will take place on June 9, 2015 in a conference room alongside Victam. It will be broken into three two-hour themed sessions with a coffee and lunch break in-between. There will be no translation and the whole event will be held in English.
- Regulations – Working toward great food safety
- One international standard for flour & wheat grading
- Heat treatments for flour
- Training – the benefits from training and qualifications
- Diet – Gluten free?
- Foodstuffs – Drinking yoghurt
- Fibre – Challenges for human consumption
- Flour & Rice Fortification – Millers fighting malnutrition
- Harvest reports - Soft and hard wheat output
- The Roller Mill Revolution
- China – Wheat and cereal product development in China market
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Milling 24/7 – A miller’s experience
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine GFMT
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com