TMI (Técnicas Mecánicas Ilerdenses, S.L.) is a cutting-edge company in the design, manufacture and supply of bagging, palletising and stretch wrapping lines.
Founded in the year 2000, it has a professional team with over 25 years of experience in the sector.
The fact they are manufaturers gives them a deep understanding of the product and allows the delivery of turn-key projects with the guarantee of success, applying the most up-to-date manufacturing technologies and the latest advances in industrial automation.
Over the past few years the company has developed a wide range of products under its own manufacturing processes:
- Automatic and semi-automatic open mouth bags and valve Baggers
- Automatic FFS bagging systems from a thermo-sealable roll
- Big Bags filling systems
- Dynamic on-belt check-weighing units
- High level layer palletisers (high in-feed) by means of bags side pushing
- Palletisers with motorised grip and moveable platform
- Cartesian gantry palletisers
- Palletising cells by means of industrial robot
- Turntable stretch wrappers with top cover sheet dispenser
- Special solutions for industrial packaging
Visit the TMI website, HERE.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine Milling and Grain
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com