The Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit Advisory Board are excited to welcome three new members.
They join an accomplished and well-versed group of industry leaders from across the value chain who will help shape an informative, productive and engaging 10th annual Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit.
The new members are:
Senior Vice President
Commodity Trade Finance, Agriculture
Wells Fargo International Group
Government Relations Specialist
Gray Plant Mooty
Regional Manager - Americas
Westford Trade Services
- Kurt Collins, Director, Commodity Risk Management, Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-op
- Parry Dixon, Director, Economic Research, ADM
- Curt Goulding, VP, Product Development, INTL FCStone Inc
- Ahmet Hepdogan, Vice President of Procurement, Ferrara Candy Company
- Rex Holstein, Sr. Dir. Commodity Purchasing Group, Tyson
- Eric Jackson, President--Ag Services, Conservis Corp
- Tom Kowalski, Vice President, Procurement, Kellogg Company
- David Lehman, Asset Manager Sales Team, CME Group
- Paul Smolen, Principal, Agri Networks Management, LLC
- Jan van Eys, Industry Expert/Consultant, GANS, Inc
- Tom Williamson, Industry Expert/Consultant, Agri Networks Management, LLC
Register by June 30, 2015 to receive an early bird rate of $800! Click HERE to register.
Read more HERE.
The Global Miller
This blog is maintained by The Global Miller staff and is supported by the magazine GFMT
which is published by Perendale Publishers Limited.
For additional daily news from milling around the world: global-milling.com